scheduling your appointment and what to expect:
- Call or e-mail Stonington Custom Canvas to address your needs for canvas work.
- Paul will schedule a time to meet you on board the boat if necessary to discuss the job and any changes you may have in mind.
- A proposal will be submitted to you via e-mail or mail with all necessary information, pricing and approximate timeframe.
- To be put into the current schedule and secure a tentative time slot a customer must send a signed copy of the proposal along with the required deposit back to SCC.
- You will be notified prior to starting any work and the customer will be asked to let his/her marina know of work to be done on their vessel; SCC is fully insured and marina compliant and will provide certificate of insurance upon request.
- The balance of payment will be due upon completion of all work as outlined in the contract.
- Weather, availability of boats and other factors may effect start and or completion date of any canvas work however SCC makes every effort possible to insure the work is done in a timely fashion and the customer’s expectations have not only been met but exceeded!
- As the boating season is short and time slots fill up fast please try to think a season ahead to avoid the hassle of waiting.
The majority of the work done by Stonington Custom Canvas, LLC is due to referrals from
highly satisfied boat owners and very much appreciated.